A&H

Hi Guys , how long does it take normally to get your Fa badge ?

Gez

Level 7 Referee
Hi guys,

I'm new to ref chat so i think it's best to say hi to my fellow colleagues up and down the country and beyond.

I'm a recently qualified level 7 referee and wondered how long it takes before you get the 3 lions badge from the Fa. Passed the basic refs course in October , have 10 senior games under my belt , full details have been sent to my fa , any thoughts much appreciated .

thanks in advance

Gerry

The Referee Store
Hi Gerry and welcome you should get your badge when you have completed your 10 games and they have been verified.Mind you its been 6 years since i had mine so i'm not sure of the procedure now,have you received a letter from the FA confirming your ten matches as that's when i receive my badge.

Same as above. Comes with the letter

But not the 6 years ;)

:p sorry had to throw that one in matey

Thats fine by me, just means your counting 44 players, is that the wd40, or the age? ;) should have gone to specsavers :p only joking mate, i respect my elders :)

cheers Mike , they had said 6 on the course which were submitted, maybe there's a record amount of administration at the FA, seems so long to process

You plod on me old son, one day i'll get you as an AR in a match......ha! ha!

Gerry, I think the Chrismas and New Year might have slowed things down a bit,when did you complete you 10th match.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received it Mike .. all is well with certificate and badge ...now to purchase the glue and feel like a real referee ! It's all about the respect ...

Ta Da! enjoy, you'll feel more like a referee with that on your shirt,i ordered my Lancashire County badge today......

Last edited:
Back