A&H

Hi all

Pretty much summed up in the title :D

Anyway, L7 referee from Sheffield. The vast majority of my officiating is in the local junior league, and I was recently awarded 2 cup semis, a cup final, and a play-off game in the league.

I've been refereeing for 4 years now, but am yet to go for a promotion. IF I stay in Sheffield for university, then I may well consider it in the next promotion year. If not, then I'm not sure if I'll continue with the whistle

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Nice to see someone else from Sheffield for a change!!
Welcome to the site mate, don't be afraid to get stuck in. I take it that your on the SDJSFL?

Welcome to the rabble Adam. No standing on Ceremony here, feel free to throw out questions or join discussions as you wish!

:D

Nice to see someone else from Sheffield for a change!!
Welcome to the site mate, don't be afraid to get stuck in. I take it that your on the SDJSFL?

"Someone else from Sheffield"??? Either you're lying to me, or you need a name change ;) - yeah, SDJSFL is my patch, if nothing else, I earn more money officiating in that league than I would if I took games on the adult league due to being able to do multiple games a day...

"Someone else from Sheffield"??? Either you're lying to me, or you need a name change ;) - yeah, SDJSFL is my patch, if nothing else, I earn more money officiating in that league than I would if I took games on the adult league due to being able to do multiple games a day...
Aah right, I ref half in Sheffield, half in Hull but I am from hull and live in hull most of the time (hence the name :) ) Have you had any information about registering for next season yet?

Back