A&H

Helpful Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
I use this to log all my matches for forwarding onto our CFA - keeps track of the different Category Games and the Number of Assessments received for Middles and Lines

Attachments

• Appointments Notification.xls
    47 KB · Views: 315
here is a few other documents care of SSM

Pre Match Instructions

Another Match Pad

FA Guidance on buzzer flags cannot seem to up load this file too large

anyone suggest how i make the adobe file smaller

Attachments

• RefereePreMatchInstructions.pdf
    25.7 KB · Views: 237
  • exmcard.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 195
Drop me a mail, I'll host it on the server, or I'll delve into my server config and make the upload limit bigger

That file should be small enough to be uploaded. Hmm! Send it over Martyn and I'll look into changing the upload limits

Hi all

In the spirit of giving something back, here's another match record sheet - based on some of the ones already uploaded and a few other things I've found handy. This one's in colour, has the disciplinary codes down one side and room for 16 names as well as general match details (capt. name and no, team colours, date, competition, etc). Has pretty pictures in place of words where appropriate too!

To fit your wallet, go to Print Preview then Page Setup and alter the Scaling (Adjust to xx%).

Have a good summer!

Attachments

• notebook-jm-May11.xls
    50 KB · Views: 283
Have just written a pre-match prep guide for myself and my colleagues in New Brunswick. The most important part is the pre-match instructions which focus largely on the three most important laws to the team's success and also some other important points. I like it because it's short, to the point and doesn't state things we would expect every one of our colleagues to know already -- I mean, really, we should know how to deal with goal kicks by now.

Attachments

• Pre-Match Information.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 220
Thanks Ryan
I'll eventually get round to updating the page, I've got plenty more I can add to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back