The Ref Stop

Hello!

RonnieM

Level 7 Referee
Hi All, been lurking away and decided to join up and introduce myself. I am a Cat 7 ref in Scotland and just qualified in May. Been a wee while since then without a game, but with it being close-season I have been working away at training and trying to get a wee bit fitter. I am 52 so starting quite late, but looking forward to being in the middle when the time comes. I only signed up to know a bit more about the LOTG but I do like the idea of getting some dosh along the way. I look forward to telling everyone about my first game and how I got on. Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it!

Last edited:
The Ref Stop
Hi All, been lurking away and decided to join up and introduce myself. I am a Cat 7 ref in Scotland and just qualified in May. Been a wee while since then without a game, but with it being close-season I have been working away at training and trying to get a wee bit fitter. I am 52 so starting quite late, but looking forward to being in the middle when the time comes. I only signed up to know a bit more about the LOTG but I do like the idea of getting some dosh along the way. I look forward to telling everyone about my first game and how I got on. Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it!
Hey Ronnie, keep me posted. My brother is in Scotland, and I keep trying to convince him to take the course.

Hey so far hasn't done it.

Welcome to the forum. You profile pic doesn't look a day older 40 though 🤣

Hope you are used to banter and sarcasm. This is a referee forum afterall.

Welcome to the forum. You profile pic doesn't look a day older 40 though 🤣

Hope you are used to banter and sarcasm. This is a referee forum afterall.
I have grown old very slowly! The hair is different now, this was taken at the start of the year... 1722229397732.png

Back