A&H

Hello from Soccer Superstore USA (shipping Ref Gear internationally)

The Referee Store
How does shipping to the uk work out?

I had a little look on your site, but it was not specific on shipping costs.

Once you add items to cart and click on "Checkout", it will show those prices. We basically add $15 to any shipping charges that would otherwise be applicable for domestic shipping of said order.

For example:

RefsCall Beeper Flags shipping to UK is $25.55 (much cheaper than its real cost actually) and $10.55 for someone ordering them from within U.S.

Reactions: SM
Thank you, very useful.

I did try adding an item and checking out to see what the cost would be, but it wanted me to register an account before going any further.

Hello and welcome, @Soccer Superstore USA
I'd be happy to help out and trial the Spintso PDA in English conditions. Just send over the device and I give it a good workout in a promotion season.
PM me and we can sort out the details!!
It takes skill & hard work to be this cheeky.

How about a uk introductory offer of free postage?

I nearly bought a spinsto watch the other day from you guys, but with postage it worked out the same as buying here.

With regards to your RefsCall beeper flags - I'm not really a fan of the continental style. A few questions...

1) I see you have quartered - are they different colours - e.g. like this... http://www.referee-equipment.co.uk/Catalogue/Flags/Touchline-Flags/TLINE-Full-Set---Quartered-FSB-SQ

2) If they are - is one able to swap the continental style for the quartered for no change in price?

3) Touchline flags have a simple turnable lock on the top of their flags. This allows the flags to be removed quite easily for washing - are the Refscall Beeper Flags similar?

Sorry for all the questions, but extremely tempted to buy a pair...

Cheers.

Drop the p&p prices and youll have many many orders from me :)

We are still trying to find the best price point for international shipping.

EDIT: As of now the international shipping for most items starts at $10 and some items are actually marked as qualified for FREE Shipping altogether.

Last edited:
With regards to your RefsCall beeper flags - I'm not really a fan of the continental style. A few questions...

1) I see you have quartered - are they different colours - e.g. like this... http://www.referee-equipment.co.uk/Catalogue/Flags/Touchline-Flags/TLINE-Full-Set---Quartered-FSB-SQ

2) If they are - is one able to swap the continental style for the quartered for no change in price?

3) Touchline flags have a simple turnable lock on the top of their flags. This allows the flags to be removed quite easily for washing - are the Refscall Beeper Flags similar?

Sorry for all the questions, but extremely tempted to buy a pair...

Cheers.
1 - they are of small diamonds design, same for both flags.
2 - we don't have any other design to offer, although I haven't tried other cloths on RefsCall (something to play with soon I guess)
3 - actually don't remember but will check it tomorrow in the store

FYI: RefsCall are now qualified for FREE International Shipping...

recieved my order today organiser and stickers, not the ones i wanted penalty shoot out rather than match pads.but that was what i ordered my mistake not yours, very impressed and my well use you again

1 - they are of small diamonds design, same for both flags.
2 - we don't have any other design to offer, although I haven't tried other cloths on RefsCall (something to play with soon I guess)
3 - actually don't remember but will check it tomorrow in the store

FYI: RefsCall are now qualified for FREE International Shipping...

Got any news on 2 and 3?...

Based on option 2, you will not be getting an order from me then.

Back