A&H

Have we gone mad…..?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Probably the best flags I’ve ever owned but this is just nuts!
2D69C2E6-37EF-43BA-98D0-DC4CDAC89E8B.png

Anyone fancy a bargain?

The Referee Store
Supply and demand I guess, if people are stupid enough to pay that amount then people clearly do have more money than sense. Be interesting to see if he has put a minimum price on the listing, think you have to pay for that and if not they could go for way less than that amount.

Wish someone would make flags like that again though! Proper quality, far better than some of the rubbish out there these days.

I myself have never used the A&H flags however in regards to the rubbish flags you are talking about I use a pair of Precision training flags which I got from my referee course and they have lasted me. As long as you treat them well and take care they last, I say as they are about to go into their third season.
In regards for that amount of money you might as well buy a cheap pair and continue saving for some bleepers.

I myself have never used the A&H flags however in regards to the rubbish flags you are talking about I use a pair of Precision training flags which I got from my referee course and they have lasted me. As long as you treat them well and take care they last, I say as they are about to go into their third season.
In regards for that amount of money you might as well buy a cheap pair and continue saving for some bleepers.
They are fine for giving to club ARs, but for neutral ARs they are really bad as they aren't swivel flags. With Touchline gone the only real viable option now is B&D, like these ...

Back