A&H

Has anyone had a letter yet?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Has anyone had the letter from CFA advising them of their successful promotion? My twitter feed has been full of them, so wanted to take this opportunity to say congratulations!! :D

For those that weren't successful, don't dwell on it too much, try and get back not the horse and go for it again

The Referee Store
I haven't yet CFA are having their meeting this week for LRCFA so we wont find out until 24th march at the earliest. :(

We received ours in Hampshire on the 5th March. I thankfully got my level 5 and will be going for my level 4 this season.

Can't believe you haven't changed you profile level on here yet, Drahc, and to think that admin is a big part of securing a promotion :)

I won't find out till at least end of next month but I was told that next season when I go for 4A-3B I will need a certain mark so a little hint there it would appear

I didn't get my 7-6 :-( got 68.60 - needed 70.

Big decision not to go for it again this season due to me concentrating on my ever growing business

Can't believe you haven't changed you profile level on here yet, Drahc, and to think that admin is a big part of securing a promotion :)

That is weird, I changed all my details (see signature on my post) but it doesn't seem to have changed my level. Perhaps an admin can help?

That is weird, I changed all my details (see signature on my post) but it doesn't seem to have changed my level. Perhaps an admin can help?
Level 5 correct? Takes a while to update as its a scheduled task that only runs twice a day

I won't find out till at least end of next month but I was told that next season when I go for 4A-3B I will need a certain mark so a little hint there it would appear
I have only had one assessment so far. Loads of games remaining this season though I guess

Got great marks in the first assessment, refereeing well at the moment so hopeful of getting 3b this season

I have only had one assessment so far. Loads of games remaining this season though I guess

Got great marks in the first assessment, refereeing well at the moment so hopeful of getting 3b this season

Another one who hasn't updated his profile level on here

i don't think some of you guys are taking this site seriously enough :)

Lol I am on the welsh system and am a 4a, old welsh 7, roughly equates to English 6. There is no option for 4a on the site.

Apparently the system we now use is a uefa thing. You to could be on this system next season!

Lol I am on the welsh system and am a 4a, old welsh 7, roughly equates to English 6. There is no option for 4a on the site.

Apparently the system we now use is a uefa thing. You to could be on this system next season!
I think to england it's;
4C - 8 (U16's)
4B - 7, 4A - 6
3B - 5, 3A - 4
2 - 3
1B - 2 , A - 1

3B is a 6 in the English system as that's what I am, the new crazy welsh system added levels at the top but essentially once you're over 18 you're a 4a (7) then you promote onwards to 3B (6) etc.

Over 18 you' become a 4b then after a year of at that grade you graduate automatically (sort of) to 4a.

I got my letter the other day. Due to not being assessed i was not eligible for promotion.

After speaking with my RDO I've been put on the accelerated promotion scheme so hopefully I'll get my level 5 by the end of this season.

Back