A&H

Handball?

The Referee Store
What was she thinking? Another day, another referee and it could be a different story.

Reminds me of the video where the keeper saves the penalty, a defender runs in to bear hug his keeper for the save and the ball is squeezed out the keeper's hands and into the back of the net! :D

What was she thinking? Another day, another referee and it could be a different story.

Reminds me of the video where the keeper saves the penalty, a defender runs in to bear hug his keeper for the save and the ball is squeezed out the keeper's hands and into the back of the net! :D
Would that day contain a blue moon, with pigs flying overhead?;)

What was she thinking? Another day, another referee and it could be ...

I've spoken to one of the officials who was on that game. It was televised hence the referee being alerted to it. 😉

We debated the incident on a different forum to this and the general consensus of opinion was that at our level (if actually seen) unless the attacking team are screaming for it ( having seen it) - we ain't giving it! 😉😁

I've spoken to one of the officials who was on that game. It was televised hence the referee being alerted to it. 😉

We debated the incident on a different forum to this and the general consensus of opinion was that at our level (if actually seen) unless the attacking team are screaming for it ( having seen it) - we ain't giving it! 😉😁
And if they are screaming for it....?

Back