A&H

Greetings!

Dommer OFK

I'll just post up what I've used on the A&H Board (and add some other bits to it)

I'm another "transfer" from the OS Board debacle - don't like the direction that place is taking, hopefully I'll get some informed and interesting discourse on here!

Anyway - been Refereeing since September 1995 as a Class 3 - when we had the old system of Classification.

Served on the West Midlands Regional League regularly since 1997 - the first 5 or 6 years (iirc) I was on the list it was a Contributory League - you had to pass the FA Fitness Test to be able to run the line on the Premier Division of it.

I've also been active as a Fourth Official on both the Southern League (The Doc Martens League as it was back then) and the FA Trophy Proper - highlight of which was serving as Fourth Official to Steve Tanner in a match between Worcester City and Crawley Town when he was on his way up through the system.

Promoted to Class 2 / Level 6 in 2002

I'm currently refereeing in two nations - I do September - May in England and May - August refereeing in Oslo, Norway - at National League Division 5 Level - where the standard is surprisingly high.

Away from the pitch I deal with the administration and applications for the UK lads who attend the Norway Cup each year, and I'm the editor of our local RA Branch Magazine.

I'm also involved in the testing and application of the Spintso Refereeing device in the UK - http://www.spintso.se/en/eng - a superb bit of kit that has made my on-field admin a lot easier.

Finally - at the last count I've officiated in games in 11 different European Nations - those being England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Estonia and Turkey. Number 12 will be added when I head to Barcelona with a couple of lads from here for the Copa Catalunya in July!

The Referee Store
Like the look of the Spintso. Id love to get my hands on one.

Welcome to the site, good to have you on board

Dommer got some guys who like the look of the splitso wondering what the cost involved in this is

I'll just post up what I've used on the A&H Board (and add some other bits to it)

I'm also involved in the testing and application of the Spintso Refereeing device in the UK - http://www.spintso.se/en/eng - a superb bit of kit that has made my on-field admin a lot easier.

Martyn - if you are going up to Ayr in a few weeks - I'll have the unit with me - can give you the full run down on the train journey up there

oh dear lord - is there anywhere in this world i cannot escape u rocky?

statue-14.jpg

and before anyone asks... thats not the statue i ran into...

Back