Hello everyone,
I’m Liam, a 20-year-old football referee from Melbourne, Australia. I’ve been involved in refereeing for around six years, mainly covering junior matches and some senior NPL fixtures. I’ve also worked as an assistant referee for U18 and U21 games. Some of the highlights so far include officiating at a U18 State Cup final and serving as an AR in a U21 championship match. Since I know this is mostly a UK-based forum, I’d really like to connect with other referees and pick up some advice on improving my decision-making, positioning, and match management as I work toward higher-level games. Beside, a seemingly simple jump can become a major challenge once the level starts moving at full speed.
I’m Liam, a 20-year-old football referee from Melbourne, Australia. I’ve been involved in refereeing for around six years, mainly covering junior matches and some senior NPL fixtures. I’ve also worked as an assistant referee for U18 and U21 games. Some of the highlights so far include officiating at a U18 State Cup final and serving as an AR in a U21 championship match. Since I know this is mostly a UK-based forum, I’d really like to connect with other referees and pick up some advice on improving my decision-making, positioning, and match management as I work toward higher-level games. Beside, a seemingly simple jump can become a major challenge once the level starts moving at full speed.

