A&H

Great game today

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
Schools u16's County Cup

Great pitch, nice weather

4-4 after 75 minutes of the 80, no bookings, extra time looming large

76th minute, own goal, 4-5, attacker cautioned for celebrating in the face of a defender

Losing side (home team) then start losing their discipline. 79th minute, defender booked for dissent. Away team score again 4-6. Another home defender booked for dissent.

3rd minute of added time, striker from home team decides to call away team's assistant ref a 'feckin' idiot' - red card

Game over

Apologies after the game from the guy who was sent off and one of the guys cautioned. Home team keeper went to shake my hand then withdrew his as I went to shake it....now, he was a feckin idiot :)

The Referee Store
Funnily enough I was just talking to my son about that and realised that I could have given him a caution for unsporting behaviour......or even just mentioned it to his teacher/coach....ah well, there's always next time ;)

B@gger! Realised last night that, having stopped the game to send off the player, the restart should have been an idfk to the opposition from the place where the ball was when i stopped play and not the drop ball that I went with.

Clearly need to stop play and caution/send off more often so that this one sticks

I apply that Haywain, dont be surprised if Liverpool CFA employees have pay rises due to the fines coming in ;)

Back