The Ref Stop

Full time - Cautions

The Ginger Ref

Level 7 Referee
Quick question

Should I be concerned that only one of the four yellow cards I dished out are showing on the match result on FA Full Time?

Is this my responsibility to raise / resolve or is this on the clubs?

The Ref Stop
Quick question

Should I be concerned that only one of the four yellow cards I dished out are showing on the match result on FA Full Time?

Is this my responsibility to raise / resolve or is this on the clubs?
I don't think what you enter on WGS feeds through to Full Time, rather the clubs enter yellow cards when they upload their details after the game. Nothing for you to worry about I'd say.

Yeah, nothing official comes from the full time record as such, it's just for clubs to enter their own cautions on there.

Pelters incoming, but when I first started refereeing I forgot to enter a caution for a few days after a match. I was concerned that I might get in trouble for doing it late so I thought I'd be better off pretending it didn't happen (I'm aware now that this is obviously very ill-advised). Fortunately I checked full time and the home club had already entered the caution themselves so I thought 'bloody hell I'd better submit it and write an email apologising for the delay'.

Yeah, nothing official comes from the full time record as such, it's just for clubs to enter their own cautions on there.

Pelters incoming, but when I first started refereeing I forgot to enter a caution for a few days after a match. I was concerned that I might get in trouble for doing it late so I thought I'd be better off pretending it didn't happen (I'm aware now that this is obviously very ill-advised). Fortunately I checked full time and the home club had already entered the caution themselves so I thought 'bloody hell I'd better submit it and write an email apologising for the delay'.
i'm sure we've all done it! i certainly have

You let the player down, you let the game down, you let your colleagues down, more importantly, you let yourself down
Much like the inflatable boy who ran amuck with a pin in the inflatable school and was told he'd let himself down, his teacher down and the whole school down?

Back