A&H

Ful Liv C&O

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
I thought the replays clearly ahowed VVD didn’t touch him. The reply from Robertson’s side was conclusive I thought.

And on reply it was obviously a dive by Mitrovic. It was a clear and obvious error surely.

Haven’t seen the first goal and the foul appeal.

The Referee Store

Here’s a vid with great angles, including the one I think the pic is from. I don’t get contact here. VVD’s knee is out and back very fast but I can’t find any evidence of contact.

And it’s also a massive dive throwing back both feet.

I’m still stumped watching the replays. What had VAR seen here?

Never a penalty for me on review, but I can see why it was given in the first place. I suppose this doesn't make it a C&O error?

Last edited:
On the first look at the incident, and the replay, I would've said there was contact, but slowing the video down, I just can't see any, and if there is, it's really minimal. The back feet seem to come up early from Mitrovic, and he's thrown himself into the challenge, for me it's not a PK.

That is great example of everything wrong with to level football

A player diving and var upholding the decision

Cheating. Next......
(on another subject... a very underrated player IMO. I'd have him back at NUFC in a heartbeat)
Shame VAR can't recognize C&O cheating
VAR could actually help eradicate such forms of cheating, but instead backs the R (who himself has been cheated)
The one circumstance in which a bit of re-Refereeing would be welcomed in Big Cat's House :wall:
So bloody obvious, but everyone gets their microscope out looking for contact instead

Last edited:
You all need to watch it again.
The clip above at 33 seconds shows the knee contact.
No way VAR can call that an C&O error.
The player has felt the contact and gone down. Salah must have won a dozen penalties for Liverpool doing this exact thing so I'm finding it hard to shed a tear.

The more interesting one is what felt like a clear foul in Henderson that started the APP leading to Fulhams first goal.

Weirdly Liverpool fans have been very accepting of the pen decision (lots if “deserved it”).

I was also surprised the media coverage didn’t comment on the dive. It was a great dive - he did it again on the touch line in the second half - but it was crystal clear on the replay.

Alarm.bells should be ringing when an attacker kicks the ball one way and doesn't deviate his stride in the direction he just kicked it.

Daft from Van Dijk to hang a leg out.

Back