A&H

From Safi with Love!

Shepard14

Hi to all of you! I registered on this forums yesterday night, but I forgot to introduce myself politely. Well, here I am! I'm a 14-years-old street football referee, I know it sounds awkward, I find myself the only one in the city who has been doing this for 3 years. I have a very good reputation, as I am often compared to Clive Thomas "The Book" for my strictness on applying the Laws of The Game. I know you might laugh at this, but I REALLY implemented the rules, the real rules, in this neighborhood. Oh, and I live in Safi, which is the third biggest city in Morocco. Thanks to instructional videos over the internet and constant supervision of referee behaviour in the field of play, I have developped a good skill which is: Refereeing.

I'm not sure if taking this is to a professional level is a goal right now, but I'm focusing on pursuing other paths. I think I'll stick to refereeing as a hobby. I will update you with my fixtures, the situations I encountered, and the attitude I receive most of the time.

Here are my stats (not 100% exact values due to the fact I did not consider counting them all the time):
Games: 80
Yellow cards: 199
Red cards: n/a (not recorded)

Nice to meet you!

The Referee Store
Welcome to RefChat. Always nice seeing members from different parts of the world. :)

Back