A&H

From FIFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving this a go tonight in process of writing the letter.

The Referee Store
I am likewise going to try my luck on this... I will let you know how I get on and at leasT we will be on the FIFA list.... if only a stationary list... WE'VE MADE IT!

Hi All, just to let you know, sent my letter away to FIFA, last friday, and today (1 week later) i received the flip coin, ref cars and LOTG book. I addressed it to FAO Referee Dept, so maybe this helped getting a reply so quickly.

Thanks everyone, i am well pleased. I hope everyone else got sorted.

Dave

I saw this thread and sent a letter off on Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed now!

What stickers are they :p

I was welcomed home today with a lovely little FIFA-marked envelope on the mat, containing LOTG, Yellow and Red Cards, flip coin and 2 stickers. Very pleased indeed, great for 97p postage and very prompt too!

KB, do you really want me to spoil the surprise? ;)

Reactions: KB
I was welcomed home today with a lovely little FIFA-marked envelope on the mat, containing LOTG, Yellow and Red Cards, flip coin and 2 stickers. Very pleased indeed, great for 97p postage and very prompt too!

KB, do you really want me to spoil the surprise? ;)

Yes Ben!! Did you send it to the address in this forum?

sod it, worth a go.
i used the address in the earlier comments
i put
Referee's development dept.
Fifa - Strasse 20
P.O Box 8044
Zurich
Switzerland.
I asked for a milka or tomberlarone as well.

I put FAO Referee Department but that address should be absolutely fine! Here's a picture too for those wanting one
kapled.jpg

Last edited:
Sent one two months ago from France, no answer at all

Well, okay then :(

guys imust have have won the FIFA lottery .....they sent me the new Adidas kit in large, a set of FIFA marked flags and .....a wallet and coin

im happy ..........:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back