A&H

Football's Coming Home!! (?)

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Haven't checked the facts personally but caught this from another forum ....

Real Madrid win the European Cup
Burnley qualify for Europe
Man City win the league
Chelsea finish 5th
England win the World Cup

Real Madrid win the Champions League
Man City win the league
Chelsea finish 5th
??

Time to dream? :p

The Referee Store
Real Madrid win the Champions League
Man City win the league
Chelsea finish 5th
England get one more yellow card than Belgium to finish top of the group & eventually get knocked by Brazil in the Quater Finals

There u are Kes I’ve amended it for you.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news...but in 66 we only won division 2...

that said, it's still coming home lads

England get one more yellow card than Belgium to finish top of the group & eventually get knocked OUT by Brazil in the Quarter Finals

And I for you MIB son. ;):p

Doesn't picking up one more caution than Belgium mean they have the better fair play record and thereby England are runners-up?

Doesn't picking up one more caution than Belgium mean they have the better fair play record and thereby England are runners-up?

Yep. I just chose to be a grammar nazi for MIB instead of a fact nazi on this occasion. ;) :D

I knew that spelling didn’t look rite.

As for the yellow yes tea leaf your right, so just to clarify who has the most yellows at the moment

So the team talk is simple then don’t shoot & get booked

Mate, every team we play from here on in is capable of beating us. The second we start trying to pre empt stuff and "choose a route" through to the semis we'll fall flat on our faces. Guaranteed. We need to just go out and try to beat whoever is in front of us. :)

32c in Glasgow today... 2 weeks hiding behind the sofa, time to slap on a hat boys, factor 50, support the boys tonight #gingerlivesmatter

Reactions: Kes
Back