A&H

Football Boots and Socks Ideas, Whistle Suggestions too!! :) :)

Dezza

I am fairly new to refereeing but would consider myself to have a decent enough kit and experience . The only thing I want though is suggestions on all black kit for the 2018/19 season. I didn't have to wear all black this season luckily (2017/18) but will assume over the net season with being moved up levels etc. and more matches I will need it. I have decent boots I'd say which are black and white Puma's. I seen at the World Cup the likes of Cuneyt Cakir and the other wore a special type of Adidas Copa's but I really like the original all black Copa's the 18.3's if anyone knows where I can find a cheap pair of these about £40-£50 that would be really good. As far as socks go I want something that is going to come above knee height and be really long as I don't really like the socks I have at the moment as they are only just reaching my knees, I have really long legs though. The reason I'm wanting mainly Adidas is that I'm a Scottish FA referee and the kits are Adidas and any whistle suggestions :) :). Thank you to everyone in advance and I hope you all have a great day

The Referee Store
Valkeen is the best option IMO. Nothing beats seeing kids (or adults for that matter) crying and holding their ears after you've blown the whistle. Altough it is expensive, trust me, it's worth it.
He speaks the truth.
At some point the ability to use the whistle to silence a group will prove invaluable. The rest of the time it is marvellously agile. I also love the way it whispers to me when I sprint with it with the finger grip as it catches the wind (that might just be me though ;) ).

Last edited:
Cheers everyone on this post, really helpful. I'll go for the Valkeen Whistle it looks immense, only got a Fox 40 at the moment so will be a major improvement. Those Black Copa's are the exact ones I was looking for at a decent price as well so I will go for those off of Pro Direct Soccer. Fair to say I'm looking forward to the 2018/19 season, my Laws of the Game came through the door today :) :)

Back