A&H

first time ...

richard ramjane

RefChat Addict
...for me, playing advantage leading to a goal....
seen all the debate on whether to play it or not, if its not nailed on scoring chance etc, but i guess you dont know until you try these things for yourself.
yesterday i had not one, but 3 of them! and is it just me, or is it meant to feel good when it happens ??
i would like to clarify at this point that it wasnt genius on my part, but the gulf between the teams was fairly evident, and you could consider any possession by the away team was going to lead to a GSO!

The Referee Store
Oh it's definitely a good feeling - it's about the closest you can get as a referee to that feeling of scoring a goal yourself as a player!

I can definitely sympathise with the PL referee (Mike Dean?) who was caught on camera celebrating a goal that came from his advantage, although you should try and avoid that if possible....

Oh it's definitely a good feeling - it's about the closest you can get as a referee to that feeling of scoring a goal yourself as a player!

I can definitely sympathise with the PL referee (Mike Dean?) who was caught on camera celebrating a goal that came from his advantage, although you should try and avoid that if possible....
haha yes , little fist-pump i seem to recall ?

Back