A&H

First Time

Joshref

Had a uni game on Wednesday… and for the first time ever I got booked! Should specifiy obviously I was the player and not the ref.

Have managed to do 14 years without being booked! Thought I was set for a Gary Lineker career, until I completely mistimed a challenge and snapped a player who was running through on goal. Knew what was coming instantly and was just hoping it wasn't any worse than yellow. Took mockery from my teammates for just standing there and waiting to be booked.

But yeh, after all the yellows I've given out, finally was on the receiving end of one 😂

The Referee Store
Had a uni game on Wednesday… and for the first time ever I got booked! Should specifiy obviously I was the player and not the ref.

Have managed to do 14 years without being booked! Thought I was set for a Gary Lineker career, until I completely mistimed a challenge and snapped a player who was running through on goal. Knew what was coming instantly and was just hoping it wasn't any worse than yellow. Took mockery from my teammates for just standing there and waiting to be booked.

But yeh, after all the yellows I've given out, finally was on the receiving end of one 😂
I’m also in the one card club but mine was a red (unfairly I might add!).

Was before I qualified though so I managed to avoid the piss takes!

I've never been cautioned playing in a 'proper' match, but I've had 2 cautions in 2 charity 'refs team' matches.

Back