A&H

First step 6 middle

The Referee Store
I guess it's still lurking around from our British colonial days. BTW how is that Brexit of yours going? ;)
Fine, a few more months and we’ll be dropping off 650 complete members who’ll fit in nicely I’d guess. They don’t do what they are told either! Good riddance to them all... Just don’t mention the VAR...

Reactions: one
Yep we have to have passed the Supply League AR Fitness Test, set at 2000m in 12 minutes to be considered.
What step is Wessex out of interest?

I'm an AR at level 7 on there, and have been senior (does that make a difference?)

Getting back to what this thread was started for :)

Caution for dissent sounds right here. Where was the ball and who had it when you stopped play? if his team had it or the opponents had it with no attacking opportunity (on a counter) then stopping play was also correct. If you had to wait until ball is next out of play, you still should caution for that. A word is not enough but a send off is too harsh for me.

How did he react/respond to the caution and the 'talking to'?

Ball was in the air after a clearance from the opposing side. I did consider the next step in play but didn't think there was a clear advantage for them to gain a good step going forward.
Player complained but accepted my card once I explained the circumstances but the bench shouted out. Later to find out it was father managing and son I'd booked. Knew he was playing but wasn't like I pinpointed after him.
Restarted with an indirect free kick where the offence took place, ie his comments.

Reactions: one
Back