A&H

First Premier League Ball

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Point for the first ball manufacturer and ball type to be used and scored with in the Premier League?

The Referee Store
Were exactly is underneath the ball? :confused:

Us referees from 'down under' are not good at figuring out where the top and bottom of an spherical object is :)

Sorry my Australian friend I missed a word off. I meant it had 'Premier League' written underneath the word 'Delta'. :)

Perhaps a picture will help:
Mitre-Delta-99-2000.jpg

Reactions: one
Sorry my Australian friend I missed a word off. I meant it had 'Premier League' written underneath the word 'Delta'. :)

Perhaps a picture will help:
Mitre-Delta-99-2000.jpg
Nice picture but there's no evidence that ball was ever the official ball of the Premier League. Mitre used the Pro Max and the Ultimax until Nike took over in 2000. It should be said that the Premier League as we know it was called the Premiership until 2001.

Cp59mV3WAAIYPiC.jpg
I was there.... What a tremendous header of a footballl Deane actually was... You don't see this skill used much these days!!
Pallister and Bruce playing standing soldiers!!! UTMB!!

Mitre was EPL's official ball supplier for the first three years. However as was common practice in the 90's, the first EPL game balls was supplied by the home club's official home kit supplier, that being Umbro. (google tells you everything if you ask it the right questions)

soccer-premier-league-sheffield-united-v-manchester-united-g9ne0b.jpg

Mitre was EPL's official ball supplier for the first three years. However as was common practice in the 90's, the first EPL game balls was supplied by the home club's official home kit supplier, that being Umbro. (google tells you everything if you ask it the right questions)

soccer-premier-league-sheffield-united-v-manchester-united-g9ne0b.jpg
That tackle though :bite:

Little John Gannon (I think), hard to say thats its actually a foul (at point of photo).

We don't bottle anything! Unlike.... ????

Back