A&H

First game

The Referee Store
Brush up on the LoTG, I still do it and it is recommended for every ref at any level. Familiarise yourself with the route you'll be taking to the ground on the day, plan ahead and factor in some extra time for the unexpected.
Pack your bag the night before making sure you got everything, cards, whistle, flags, watches and kit.

Relax take a breather, and try to enjoy the moment, everyone has their own thing, if music helps prepare a motivational playlist. Maybe read over your notes from the course, and take things simply on the day, try to get the basics correctly the simple stuff that boosts your confidence quickly and builds up your credibility easily: I'm talking the throw ins, goal kicks and corners. Remember smart, sharp and confident signals. And again enjoy it, try to smile and enjoy it again and again :) all the best and come back and tell us how it went

Keep an eye on the current Ohm team!! Try and get lots of insulation and watch how much you charge!! ;):)

Brush up on the LoTG, I still do it and it is recommended for every ref at any level. Familiarise yourself with the route you'll be taking to the ground on the day, plan ahead and factor in some extra time for the unexpected.
Pack your bag the night before making sure you got everything, cards, whistle, flags, watches and kit.

Relax take a breather, and try to enjoy the moment, everyone has their own thing, if music helps prepare a motivational playlist. Maybe read over your notes from the course, and take things simply on the day, try to get the basics correctly the simple stuff that boosts your confidence quickly and builds up your credibility easily: I'm talking the throw ins, goal kicks and corners. Remember smart, sharp and confident signals. And again enjoy it, try to smile and enjoy it again and again :) all the best and come back and tell us how it went
Thank you

Pre match, check and familiarise yourself with the match/competition arrangements - venue, travel time, match duration, extra time?, sub rules etc

For the match itself concentrate, concentrate again then concentrate some more.

Back