A&H

Junior/Youth First County Cup Game

Matthew

RefChat Addict
Just had an email telling me that I've got my first County Cup game next month. Six years with Lancashire FA and I've never been appointed to one; yet I get one in my first season with Manchester FA.

U15 local derby so it could be pretty tasty! Looking forward to it.

I was just wondering if I need to do anything differently? Not really sure what to expect.

Also, am I right in thinking that I need to have a county badge on my shirt? I don't really want to buy a new shirt so does anyone know where I can get a badge to either sew or stick on in addition to my FAMOA badge?

The Referee Store
Well, forget that one. It was called off a week ago and nobody thought to let me know. Whose responsibility is it? The club or the FA?

I gave up an academy game and turned down another fixture. Not impressed.

It should have been the club who informed you. Sadly, as you have found out, we are normally well off their radar for such matters!

Well, forget that one. It was called off a week ago and nobody thought to let me know. Whose responsibility is it? The club or the FA?

I gave up an academy game and turned down another fixture. Not impressed.

Give ref sec in the leagues you ref on a call first thing, likelihood is somebody will have a pullout where you can fill in. :)

Back