A&H

Finally

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
getting back out on the pitch after 2 1/2 weeks of man flu

Starting Thursday I have 5 games in 8 days, 5 different competitions including a line on Sunday in the FA Sunday Cup - a national competition I hadn't come across before being appointed this morning!

Only the weather can stop me now!;)

The Referee Store
Yeah, mine will probably be off as it's forecast rain tonight through to Saturday.

The team tried to re-arrange to a 3g but apparently that's fallen through. I think some people weren't keen on an evening kick-off... Bloody weather.

As it turns out I was a little premature saying I was over the man flu. This one has been a real ********. I'm still not right so had to come off tonight's game. Will see how I am on Friday for my games Sunday/Monday.:oops:

Looking set for tonight & tomorrow = ko temps look a bit chilly - tonight 4C feels like 0C; tomorrow 3C feels like -1C - still at least I'll be out and about!

I have a line tomorrow 3 base layers and long sleeves and I hope not a one sided game as it is horrid hanging at the halfway line for 45 minutes as you freeze to the spot hoping for a fast break so you can warm up

I have a line tomorrow 3 base layers and long sleeves and I hope not a one sided game as it is horrid hanging at the halfway line for 45 minutes as you freeze to the spot hoping for a fast break so you can warm up

Indeed - tomorrow's is a Senior County Cup Youth (U18) Q/F, so hopefully plenty of movement - tonight's a women's county rep match - not so sure that will be enough to keep me warm - but you never know!

I overdid the layers on a Contrib line last night. Four, including one long sleeve thermal, was enough to have me sweating my way through the first half, despite the cold. :clown: To be fair, I did do 5.4Km all up so it was pretty full on! :)

Looking set for tonight & tomorrow = ko temps look a bit chilly - tonight 4C feels like 0C; tomorrow 3C feels like -1C - still at least I'll be out and about!
You don't know how lucky you are!
I wanted to take a women's prem friendly line on Saturday - can't as booked - but it's looking like -2 feels like -7!
The Shaktar game is on and it's -1 and a blizzard ;)

I overdid the layers on a Contrib line last night. Four, including one long sleeve thermal, was enough to have me sweating my way through the first half, despite the cold. :clown: To be fair, I did do 5.4Km all up so it was pretty full on! :)

Good game, but I underdid the base layers - 2 not enough and think I will go with gloves tonight - subject to ref approval!

Back