A&H

FA Cup/Trophy/Vase Duties

KAM

Level 4 Referee
I've just seen the appointments to the FA Cup Extra Prelim Round. I was wondering what is an official's day like? is it different to other match days that you officiate in or is it like a normal match day?

Hopefully there are some of you on this forum who have had the chance to do FA games.

The Referee Store
As you go up the ladder, it becomes very much just another day at the office in terms of preparation and what you actually do on any given match day for me. Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to get an appointment to an FA competition, even in the very early rounds, but it doesn't change what I do.

Planning the day in terms of travel (with colleagues as appropriate), researching the teams (particularly if I'm not familiar with one of them) are exactly as for a contrib match.

Have you got a link to the appointments? Curious to see who got what locally (not me, sniff :cry:)

Loved it - the whole thing - even the longer-than-usual journey as a team in the car to / from the ground - that really helps build the team relationship ... want another :) :) :)

Loved it - the whole thing - even the longer-than-usual journey as a team in the car to / from the ground - that really helps build the team relationship ... want another :) :) :)
alex its really great young man even as a 4, I get goose bumps when I receive one of these there great appts to get glad you enjoyed :):cool:

Back