A&H

Exam evening

The Referee Store
One of the questions i got wrong was to do with the OFFINABUS at an official.
I out IDFK but apparently it is now DFK?

One of the questions i got wrong was to do with the OFFINABUS at an official.
I out IDFK but apparently it is now DFK?
It is still IFK restart. Only physical offences against officials are DFK. Any other part of the answer you may have got wrong perhaps?

It is still IFK restart. Only physical offences against officials are DFK. Any other part of the answer you may have got wrong perhaps?
No that was the exact question and they told me it is a DFK restart. I argued but they said it was a law change last season ??

In my exam I think I was asked what constitutes a hand ball offence"..... My answer was in a few words, 'A Deliberate action of hand to ball, in the opinion of the referee', whereas now I think we could spread the answer over a couple on nights I'd guess!

When IFAB first introduced misconduct against an official as a DFK, there was some confusion over whether OFFINABUS or even dissent was included within DFK. IFAB clarified the next year that the DFK re referee team was limited to physical misconduct.

(Is it possible that the question had a prior foul so the point was that the DFK restart remains and the restart does not change because of misconduct while the ball is not in play?)

When IFAB first introduced misconduct against an official as a DFK, there was some confusion over whether OFFINABUS or even dissent was included within DFK. IFAB clarified the next year that the DFK re referee team was limited to physical misconduct.

(Is it possible that the question had a prior foul so the point was that the DFK restart remains and the restart does not change because of misconduct while the ball is not in play?)
Nope just for OFFINABUS language an official.

Oh

Last edited:
Honestly, RDO's aren't a patch on some of RefChat's finest
In my early forum days, i disputed a thing or two. I've since learnt not to bother :sorry:

Back