A&H

EVE Vs MUN

Joshref

RefChat Addict
Looks like a clear pen to United, yellow shown to Martial for simulation instead. Looks likely to go to VAR however

The Referee Store
Very poor refereeing I think to initially do him for diving when clearly he was kicked. Whether you think foul or not, he was certainly tripped and he got a card for going down.
VAR done well here to correct the mistake.
But a top level ref should be seeing this with his good view first hand.

Young should be off for second yellow for dissent. Weak from Brooks.
I've thought Brooks is a weak ref anyway.
He has had chance after chance to caution a Man Utd player in 1st half, kicking ball away in one example where Doucoure got cautioned for informing the ref.
But Young could quite easily be off a few times now, persistent foiling, dissent...

I've thought Brooks is a weak ref anyway.
He has had chance after chance to caution a Man Utd player in 1st half, kicking ball away in one example where Doucoure got cautioned for informing the ref.
But Young could quite easily be off a few times now, persistent foiling, dissent...
Was very poor from the refereeing team to not book garnacho when he clearly kicked the ball away in the 1st half.

Was very poor from the refereeing team to not book garnacho when he clearly kicked the ball away in the 1st half.
Glad that you have said from the refereeing team, as there is no way John Brooks could have seen it as it was behind his back. But one of the other three had to be in his ear to point it out, especially once they realised there was a dissent caution coming for Doucoure.

Glad that you have said from the refereeing team, as there is no way John Brooks could have seen it as it was behind his back. But one of the other three had to be in his ear to point it out, especially once they realised there was a dissent caution coming for Doucoure.
Yep, poor form none of the three others saw it.

Back