A&H

Euro 2020 final

The Referee Store
Penalties are the great leveller.

I feel sorry for Saka, at 19 and having the hopes of (most) of the nation on your shoulders.

I don’t understand what Rashford was upto, those sorts of penalties are fine as long as you put it in the back of the net.

Penalties are the great leveller.

I feel sorry for Saka, at 19 and having the hopes of (most) of the nation on your shoulders.

I don’t understand what Rashford was upto, those sorts of penalties are fine as long as you put it in the back of the net.
All penalties are fine if they go in. But just look at Maguires one. He smashed his home, no stupid run up.
Rashford and Sancho brought on to take a penalty 30 seconds before the end. No momentum, no adrenaline. They may "fitter", fresher, but its penalties.
Why not Calvert-Lewin?

All penalties are fine if they go in. But just look at Maguires one. He smashed his home, no stupid run up.
Rashford and Sancho brought on to take a penalty 30 seconds before the end. No momentum, no adrenaline. They may "fitter", fresher, but its penalties.
Why not Calvert-Lewin?
True, I was wondering why they waited so long to bring them on.

Maguires penalty broke the camera in the back of the net.

It’s disappointing, but we have a team that can be built on for the World Cup etc, lots of young talent.

It's the problem with a very young squad, huge pressure for them. And against a giant of a keeper who has a reputation for saving penalties.

Kuipers was excellent and there can't be any complaint about the refereeing in this game.

Bad subs. No feel of the football and it showed.
Nothing against the takers. Not their fault!
Only bad decision was jorginho yellow.

Back