A&H

Ervocom electronic flags

callmemyref

Hi guys, hope you are well. Bought Ervocom flags a few days ago from the one of the Refchatters who has kindly brought it to my place.

1) Is there a chance to charge the 9V batteries in order not to pay for the new batteries?'

2) Is there anyway I could understand whether batteries in flags are about to die, as there are no indicators?

The Referee Store
Hi guys, hope you are well. Bought Ervocom flags a few days ago from the one of the Refchatters who has kindly brought it to my place.

1) Is there a chance to charge the 9V batteries in order not to pay for the new batteries?'

2) Is there anyway I could understand whether batteries in flags are about to die, as there are no indicators?
Batteries need replacing approx. after 6 games in my experience. The LED on the receiver indicates battery status
No recharge option

Hi James, I was thinking about it , that’s why I asked. Did it work for you, I’m quite surprised not many people know it.
I tried rechargeable 9v batteries, they didn't last long enough, lucky to get a couple of games out of them in the receiver.

If you buy top brand batteries you should get at least 10 games for the receiver. The flags last for ages, need changing very infrequently. If you buy budget Wilkinson own brand batteries (other brands are available) it will be considerably less.

Hi James, I was thinking about it , that’s why I asked. Did it work for you, I’m quite surprised not many people know it.
Haven't tried it. Just bought a job lot of energizer industrial for about a tenner and they are still going strong, had to change the receiver a couple of times.

Back