A&H

Don't you love it!

Greeny

Level 4 Referee
I have my first county cup match this afternoon and i couldn't have a nicer game. Its at U14 level and the two teams I have had in the past 3 weeks. No aggressive players and it should be a good game. Saying that, i have had them play the same team and one team won 27-0 and the other 19-0!

What games do you like to see when you get sent your appointments?

The Referee Store
Much prefer a fixture with some bite to it......nothing more boring than 2 teams who are nice to each other for 90 minutes!

I have an u16s county cup this afternoon....full up with cold.....really not feeling the love for the game today!

Ive currently been in bed ill all week and i can think of nothing that i would not like to do than having to fill out the form after the game.
I like a good contest, but i would rather keep my cards away from the game

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. If it needs a card it gets a card.

Don't understand why some refs are so nervous about getting the cards out.....it's part of your job......reluctance to issue cards will ultimately cost you later in the game.

I like a proper cup game. Both teams going for it, full of passion, atmosphere, needing full concentration for 90 minutes.

The type of game you come off the pitch and think "man alive, I earned my meagre wage right there!"

Back