A&H

Dissent

Truth be told, I sent him off because I didn't like him. Someone else could've said the same words and I'd have turned it into a good laugh!
I didn't know I disliked him at the time, but I did in retrospect. No sleep lost!
Unfortunately the brain dead won't realise that if you are P* and then give me a reason to get rid then I'm going to take it.
And sometimes all the same with the brain alive but they can't help themselves. I have that relationship with a guys I regularly referee in futsal. The guy is a pr!ck. Even his own team mate don't like him but a very good player. Used to play for the national team. He is carded in every game almost without fail. And more than half of them are for dissent.

The Referee Store
Caution for me. Public (loud enough for others to hear if I can hear it from my spot on the field), personal ("You" is part of the discussion), provocative (insinuating I'm being influenced in some way).

My 2p worth...
If I heard that, a public walks towards him and (in the best Nigel Owen accent) "talk to me like that and you'll take no further place in this game, am I clear" loudly so anyone can hear.

Back