A&H

Dissent

Although you don’t show a red in the car park you can send a red card in if you know the players name / number

What? I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but if you’re implying that you can submit a red card for something that happens in the car park or changing rooms etc then you’re wrong.

The referees authority to administer red and yellow cards only exists from the time you enter the pitch to start your inspection to when you leave the pitch at the end of the match.

You can submit misconduct reports etc, but

The Referee Store
What? I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but if you’re implying that you can submit a red card for something that happens in the car park or changing rooms etc then you’re wrong.

The referees authority to administer red and yellow cards only exists from the time you enter the pitch to start your inspection to when you leave the pitch at the end of the match.

You can submit misconduct reports etc, but
Ok let’s go on my facts as a club , one player foul and abusive to referee in car park after the game downloaded report from county fa came back as sending off two game ban !

Ok let’s go on my facts as a club , one player foul and abusive to referee in car park after the game downloaded report from county fa came back as sending off two game ban !

It would come back as a ban but you wouldn't submit it as a red. It would be submitted as an extraordinary report

If I could just divert slightly. During a match a couple of weeks ago I was on the receiving end of abuse similar to what's been discussed here and worse. I tried to manage it with words and not cards (which succeeded eventually but I was wrong and will go straight to reds and remove the manager etc from the FOP if it happens again as the behaviour was astonishingly bad!).

Now I've reported the incidents to the league but should I come a misconduct report despite not issuing red cards?

Thanks in advance

Absolutely pointless reporting it to the league, as leagues are not allowed to take any action against clubs or players for misconduct. If it doesn't go to the CFA nothing can happen to the offenders.

If it happened on the pitch during the game though there is nothing you can report without having issued cards. They would just appeal it and you'd be asked did you show any cards during the game for these offences, you would have to so no so it would be case not proven. If it had happened after the game and after you had left the pitch then it is a different matter altogether.

Back