A&H

Dissent Questionnaire

tobywalters

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask if I could get some of you to help me with the research phase of my Extended Project Qualification by filling out a short 10 question questionnaire surrounding my working title which is "The origins and solutions to dissent in football." I think the end product of this would be really interesting to analyse what influences the level of respect certain members of the game give to the referees (I want to look deeper than just how age changes a player's view on a referee).

This questionnaire focuses on dissent and the introduction of the sin bin system, which luckily I have not been required to use so far this season. I would appreciate anyone who fills this out and/or gives me useful pointers or comments on my project.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GVMBWP8

Thanks everyone!

The Referee Store
Thanks everyone for the completed questionnaires, data quite interesting so far; had 14 responses from a large variety of age, level and location.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask if I could get some of you to help me with the research phase of my Extended Project Qualification by filling out a short 10 question questionnaire surrounding my working title which is "The origins and solutions to dissent in football." I think the end product of this would be really interesting to analyse what influences the level of respect certain members of the game give to the referees (I want to look deeper than just how age changes a player's view on a referee).

This questionnaire focuses on dissent and the introduction of the sin bin system, which luckily I have not been required to use so far this season. I would appreciate anyone who fills this out and/or gives me useful pointers or comments on my project.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GVMBWP8

Thanks everyone!
I'm guessing this is for research to support a case study for your degree. I've never done any academic work but have to complete a case study form for my PGCE. I picked up a useful book called How to do your case study by Gary Thomas. It has a good feel to it and a nice template for structuring your final report.

Nice questionnaire by the way. Good luck.

Back