A&H

Discipline Officers

DaleM

Hi guys. Do we have any Discipline Officers (or anyone with the experience of the role) on the board? Would love to ask you a few questions if you'd be as kind as to spare me a little of your time!

Much appreciated.

The Referee Store
Maybe just post your questions and somebody may be able to answer? Just a thought.

I've put in for a job as a Discipline Officer and would like to chat to someone about the role. I doubt anyone without the experience of being one would be able to offer much.

Well said Michelle, is it Michelle tonight or is that only something for the weekend Minty?

Had a vocal decent player turning deeper shades of 'p&£6ed off' at the weekend. Absolute moaning minny. Before a free kick was taken he was appealing for offside, I ignored him, ball went over in general direction of offside player but he didn't blink, no movement whatsoever, his mate ran through and scored as they were all appealing... Felt like old times being Mr *******, 3 yellows in a tasty friendly and best of all Mr Angry was booked, subbed and lost...

Last edited:
As much chance of me being a decent Discipline officer as Sam Allerdyce being England Manager.... Hold that thought!!!

Back