A&H

Diego Costa - Everton vs Chelsea

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
Surprised no one has mentioned it already.

"Dirty" Diego Costa lost the plot completely (again) during yesterday's FA Cup QF. :mad:

Having remained relatively calm despite an early yellow and Everton's persistent attempts to wind him up, he finally snapped after a Gareth Barry foul. Reacting angrily to Barry, he locked heads with the Everton player... What followed has already got the media in a frenzy. Did Costa actually bite Barry on the neck or stop himself just before sinking his teeth in.

Judging by Ivonanic's reaction to Suarez's bite, either Barry showed considerably restraint in not reacting or Costa didn't actually bite him.

Fully expect an FA charge to be heading his way for his behaviour after being shown the red card anyway. A lengthy ban could also follow if the FA decide he did actually bite Barry. Barry himself was yellow carded for his involvement in the incident and followed Costa down the tunnel for an early bath a few minutes later after receiving a 2nd yellow for another foul.

:eek:

The Referee Store
Costa is a liability. The cost of his genius I guess.

As a non Chelsea fan, I find the guy to be a clown. If he was playing for a team I supported, I would love the guy (most of the time). :)

Football eh?

Just saw the costa incident again and he should have had a straight red for the head into Barry's face. Respect to Barry for not making a meal of it. And then Costa puts his head into the refs face???????

Last edited:
Diego Costa. Say no more.

If he spent half as much time playing as trying to start a fight, he'd be brilliant!

In terms of the "bite", it didn't happen. Gareth Barry has come out and said he wasn't bitten.

Back