A&H

Decision here ?

The Referee Store
I thought it was a spectator but you might be right it looks like a sub.

If its a fan its a Drop Ball isnt it ?

It's a sub. He's wearing the same kit as the defending team with a bib over the top. There's also a description of this on the sportskeeda website as follows:
The [...] incident happened in a match in Argentina in November 2012, when the attacking team's striker chipped the ball over the opposition's onrushing goalkeeper. The ball was clearly going into the net and would have been a lovely goal, but for the intervention of the reserve goalkeeper, who was standing by the touchline. The substitute keeper ran from off the pitch to block the shot, thus helping his team.

@Ciley Myrus has the decision correct - PK and red card.

When substitutes made their presence felt

@Ciley Myrus has the decision correct - PK and red card.
Sorry, I guess I should just qualify that - correct decision if the game were being played today. Back when it happened, the correct decision (and what was given, I believe) would have been an indirect free kick and a caution.

Sorry, I guess I should just qualify that - correct decision if the game were being played today. Back when it happened, the correct decision (and what was given, I believe) would have been an indirect free kick and a caution.
92169ded09998caaf2c2849a5e2095bdee91ff95332f5765904586ed973a5090.jpg
SD rides again!!

Back