A&H

Decent Bag

Zimmyman

Has anyone got any ideas on a good referee kit bag ?
I have a big bag at the moment which I find cumbersome I want a smart ref bag to carry kit water flags etc any ideas would be appreciated thanks in advance

The Referee Store
Last edited:
I'm not going on my holidays!
My immediate thought as well. If a referee turned up in a changing room with that I'd spend at least 30 minutes taking the p!ss, especially if he told me it cost over £100 notes 😂

Don't know if it still the same, but Decathlon used to do really good quality trolley bags at decent prices. I still have mine after over 15 years.

My immediate thought as well. If a referee turned up in a changing room with that I'd spend at least 30 minutes taking the p!ss, especially if he told me it cost over £100 notes 😂

Don't know if it still the same, but Decathlon used to do really good quality trolley bags at decent prices. I still have mine after over 15 years.
TBF these are becoming much more common now with a lot of referees.

There are much cheaper alternatives like slazengar ones on sports direct.

I'll probably switch when the body bag dies.

Pretty sure there was a video of Kevin friend popping one in his taxi after a match (whilst being abused by a fan) so think the fad has probably worked down from there.

Don't really see an issue, compact and does the job.

Cheaper alternative: https://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-trolley-suitcase-708042#colcode=70804293

TBF these are becoming much more common now with a lot of referees.

There are much cheaper alternatives like slazengar ones on sports direct.

I'll probably switch when the body bag dies.

Pretty sure there was a video of Kevin friend popping one in his taxi after a match (whilst being abused by a fan) so think the fad has probably worked down from there.

Don't really see an issue, compact and does the job.

Cheaper alternative: https://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-trolley-suitcase-708042#colcode=70804293
No, I'm not having it. You are going to referee a game of football, not off to Benidorm for the weekend 😂

Perhaps a bit different for SG1 referees, as chances are they were staying over at a hotel before or after the game.

No, I'm not having it. You are going to referee a game of football, not off to Benidorm for the weekend 😂

Perhaps a bit different for SG1 referees, as chances are they were staying over at a hotel before or after the game.
You carry on taking the piss and carrying your kit over your shoulder 😂

I’ll save my energy for the warm up where I beast any AR that takes the piss 😂

Seriously though... I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I've just acquired one of these;

It's really small and took a few weeks to arrive. But it's compartments are to die for 😻
Length is not everything, so I'm told. Especially when you have a full-length pouch for flags and document holder. Equipped with a boot section, two bottle holders (for my Gin & Tonic) and a number of sneaky little zipped sections for one's whistles, dosh and whatnot, it ticks all my boxes
But no room for towels and toiletries. So no good for impressing everyone with a post-match shower, or a trip to one of the Costas

It is canny small like

Seriously though... I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I've just acquired one of these;

It's really small and took a few weeks to arrive. But it's compartments are to die for 😻
Length is not everything, so I'm told. Especially when you have a full-length pouch for flags and document holder. Equipped with a boot section, two bottle holders (for my Gin & Tonic) and a number of sneaky little zipped sections for one's whistles, dosh and whatnot, it ticks all my boxes
But no room for towels and toiletries. So no good for impressing everyone with a post-match shower, or a trip to one of the Costas

It is canny small like
I’m fundamentally lazy and can’t be bothered to organise my bag each week!
With a bigger bag I can keep a few different kits, couple of towels etc so if I forget to sort anything out during the week I always have a spare kit in the same bag!

Plus it actually doubles up brilliantly if I do go off on my holidays 😂

LOL, I don't carry anything, I have a wheeled sports bag. So no carrying to do, but means I don't turn up to games looking like an airline steward 😂

I’ll keep using my Umbro megadeck that I bought 20 years ago.

I'd do exactly the same plus at least 5 mins at half time and a few final words before we set off home!

Weirdly I watched half a game at Benidorm FC from my hotel room balcony on Thursday. He missed crossed with the AR twice but it didn't seem important after a few beers!

I already have the Nike roller bag and it's one of the best. Just seen this on ebay 5 mins ago so hopefully it doesn't go for silly money like how the flags are on there at the moment

Back