A&H

DBS information

Jack M

Level 6 Referee
Hi guys,

Do any of you know whee I can check the status and start date of my DBS?

I'm looking at joining a youth league and they want to know when my current DBS started.

I think mine may have expired in Dec 2020 (not an issue, I'll just renew it) but for some reason, I keep thinking I read something about DBS being extended because of the COVID situation? Not sure why I think that tbh, but can anyone shed some light perhaps?

The Referee Store
Hi guys,

I'm looking at joining a youth league and they want to know when my current DBS started.

I think mine may have expired in Dec 2020 (not an issue, I'll just renew it) but for some reason, I keep thinking I read something about DBS being extended because of the COVID situation? Not sure why I think that tbh, but can anyone shed some light perhaps?
Your County FA will know.

Hi guys,

If you log on to your Whole Game Account using your FAN/e mail, click on the Learning tab and you'll be able to see the dates of your DBS start and expiry on there ... ;) 👍

If you log on to your Whole Game Account using your FAN/e mail, click on the Learning tab and you'll be able to see the dates of your DBS start and expiry on there ... ;) 👍
Found it! Cheers mate!

Just a tip if you are renewing, it's well worth subscribing to the DBS update service. Once done you won't need to renew it again and the FA can check it for free each year or as many times as they wish. Also, you can use the DBS at other places too without the need for a new one

Just a tip if you are renewing, it's well worth subscribing to the DBS update service. Once done you won't need to renew it again and the FA can check it for free each year or as many times as they wish. Also, you can use the DBS at other places too without the need for a new one
Not always.

I am on the DBS update service (for many years) but the FA would not accept my DBS because the wording of my DBS clearance did not chime with their requirements.

Mine did not say something like child workforce or similar.

If you have a child workforce one you’re okay. If you don’t, once you do the FA one, you subscribe to that one. Apologies should’ve made that clearer

Back