A&H

Creating an acronym/abbreviation resource

Kref

Recently with being on this form I have learned that there are alot of different acronyms and abbreviations for referees regarding terms. So I was thinking of creating a resources for this. If there are any you would like to add feel free to add to this thread or PM.

The Referee Store
I think this might already exist somewhere. I am sure we have had this before...

I think this might already exist somewhere. I am sure we have had this before...
Yeah it might already do, I'll check. However I feel like it would still be helpful for others to add their input as it might not be up to date.

Yeah it might already do, I'll check. However I feel like it would still be helpful for others to add their input as it might not be up to date.

Yeah I'm blind I just checked resources and couldn't find it so it would appear it was just a post instead.

Had some very good abbreviatons however there are some that are not there. I also now feel very overwhelmed with how much there is.

Back