A&H

Couple of things

Wolf_Ref

RefChat Addict
Level 3W Referee
Had an interesting game yesterday.

27’ red attacker is fouled recklessly about 22 yards from goal. Lots of cover. After I blow the whistle, he then kicks out three times (with studs showing) at the fouler. Red card for violent conduct - no complaints from anyone (the sent off player was angry for about 20 minutes as he conceded a penalty in the first 10 mins). Yellow card for blue defender for original foul.

There were a couple of minor but interesting incidents in the game.

1. Coming together - it might have been a foul but not a clue to which way but needed a whistle to break play up. I give DFK.

2. Players go up to head ball in box at corner kick. As defending player lands he accidentally catches the attackers foot. I didn’t see the contact myself as my view of the feet was obstructed, however, to me this feels like football contact and not a foul. What are people’s opinions of this?

The Referee Store

27’ red attacker is fouled recklessly about 22 yards from goal. Lots of cover. After I blow the whistle, he then kicks out three times (with studs showing) at the fouler. Red card for violent conduct - no complaints from anyone (the sent off player was angry for about 20 minutes as he conceded a penalty in the first 10 mins). Yellow card for blue defender for original foul.

1. Coming together - it might have been a foul but not a clue to which way but needed a whistle to break play up. I give DFK.

2. Players go up to head ball in box at corner kick. As defending player lands he accidentally catches the attackers foot. I didn’t see the contact myself as my view of the feet was obstructed, however, to me this feels like football contact and not a foul. What are people’s opinions of this?
I am just more amazed that, that player kicked out three time with studs. Its basically like when that in all matches when players get heated they forgot about the laws of the game (or never knew them).

On point 2.. is landing on someone’s foot when both jumping careless? If it is then it’s a foul.

I would say no its not careless .. you could even argue that the attacker putting his foot there was careless as well… for me, I wouldn’t be giving that as a foul as you have described it.

I am just more amazed that, that player kicked out three time with studs. Its basically like when that in all matches when players get heated they forgot about the laws of the game (or never knew them).
It was the most silly red I have ever had to give.

Back