A&H

Countdown to off season!

SM

The avuncular one
Completed a welsh league youth line last night (great game and great colleagues = great night) and have a ladies prem middle tonight and then a final line on an end of season old boys game. Nearly there.

While I am looking forward to a rest, also a little disappointed to see the end of season.

Then going to take a week off of any training before looking at putting together a summer fitness programme.

The Referee Store
I've only got 3 games left on paper - 1 middle Saturday and 2 lines. Could change possibly but unlikely. If you want Ben if any spaces come up and can put you forward to the Welsh SuperCup at the end of July/Start of August, good way to get back into the swing of refereeing.

Ladies prem middle complete. Enjoyable, but late evening.

Just the one AR gig left Saturday on an old boys game... Nearly there

Yay and I have an extra AR gig on Sunday.

See praying for the season not to end DOES work!! In fact, post me £500 each and I will pray for your season(s) not to end also!!! :p

Disclaimer: I don't have a hot line to any particular deity. No refunds on the inevitable failure of your getting extra games available. Lol

lol this is turning into my blog or something... anyway

Dear diary,

Ended up doing the middle in a local end of the season match yesterday - was pretty warm. Didnt think I had worked that hard but on checking the watch stats I had put in a decent effort!

The match meant for today is actually on Tuesday and it looks like I will get the middle on that also.... its a Welsh League youth match and it is my first middle in that competition. Really looking forward to it.

I half contemplated an adrian mole style penis measuring joke to end this post, but I dont think half of you are old enough to have a clue who adrian mole is (!) and might miss that it was a joke rather than a serious statement.... :D

Anyway. Still in love with Pandora.

scudamore would have made a reference to her box, no doubt :(

are you sure that the games you're doing aren't qualifying games for the Europa Cup, monkey. it's about that time

Last edited:
Reactions: SM
I'm finished after today, had a couple of cup finals. (One middle, one line, which went to extra time). Going to be feeling it in the morning!

I carry on through the summer with the Summer Leagues... lucky me haha, when theyve finished got 7 tournaments then back to winter leagues again, just doesnt end haha

Back