A&H

Costa Rica Serbia

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
...and I am not gonna comment on anything that starts with a V!

Penalty appeal maybe for a big push by a Costa Rican early on.
Lots of holding at corners.
Ref is being proactive.

AR2 made it hard for the ref with a no decision for a simple throw
Ref has been the wrong side of the diagonal a few times but growing into the game I think.

The Referee Store
MALANG DIEDHIOU (SEN)
Djibril Camara and El Hadji Samba (SEN)
Fourth Official: Bamlak Tessema Weyesa (ETH)
Fifth Official: Tikhon Kalugin (RUS)
VAR: Clément Turpin (FRA)
AVAR1: Pawel Gil (POL)
AVAR 2: Cyril Gringore (FRA)
AVAR 3: Artur Soares Dias (POR)

Mitrovic looking for a penalty then, good no call.

Don’t think he looked for it he’s just been way off today in the box, hold up play as good as ever but tucking chances away he’s looked woeful.

Can please someone advise these refs that when something is under review from upstairs CLEARLY DO A TV SCREEN WITH YOUR HANDS..

The ref keeps puting his arm in the air which from a distance looks like he’s waiving play to start

You can slap a player (just don't look when you are doing it) and only get a yellow.

You can slap a player (just don't look when you are doing it) and only get a yellow.

Mitigating circumstances he was facing the other way, defender is all over the back of him & he’s trying to free himself.

Not his fault the defender is a dwarf & got a slap.

I imagine it's quite difficult to deliberately slap someone's face without looking and whilst running, going to be a yellow 99 times out of 100.

I've not seen much of the 'hand to one ear' signal they're meant to be doing...

They need to do something because they are using standard ref signals like arm in the air it’s comfusing players, clear video screen action & a keeper or player from far away knows the score.

Back