A&H

Congratulations

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I just wanted to congratulate @Supermonkey on his successful promotion to 3B! He seemed to keeping it quiet from everyone so I though I'd spill the beans for him! I'm still waiting for mine however :(

The Referee Store
Would be the old welsh 6, which is the current English 5 I believe? the two systems do not compare well given the huge differences in how the tiers of football are set up.bloody uefa system!

3B Area FA Referees below the above categories who referee at area level and act as Assistant Referees at Tiers 2 and 3 of the Pyramid

Hope that clears it up!!

Would be the old welsh 6, which is the current English 5 I believe? the two systems do not compare well given the huge differences in how the tiers of football are set up.bloody uefa system!

3B Area FA Referees below the above categories who referee at area level and act as Assistant Referees at Tiers 2 and 3 of the Pyramid

Hope that clears it up!!
Yeah, clear as mud pal...!

Congrats mate :)

And Aled - patience is a virtue, I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Welsh 3B is equ. to English 5. I've also been informed that I am now a 4A by a number of people who went to a referee's society meeting last night! Now to go for my 3B (Provided their not BSing!) Still waiting for the confirmation letter which should arrive in the next hour!

Nice work Aled. Did they manage to give you an average on your letter that actually tallied with your assessments?

Back