A&H

Confidence

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
After this afternoons game I've proved that I can referee u15s I think the u13 and u11s are there to boost your confidence back up

The Referee Store
Good stuff Craig, I need to do that as well really! As for today, I've proved to myself that I can't really play in goal and I'll be hanging up my playing boots at the end of the season... :p

Like with anything - it's practice. I'm starting open age football this weekend and I'm considering doing an U11 game afterwards so I make the same amount of money (I don't do it for the money, but it is illogical to opt to do one adult game for £30 over two youth games for £23 each). Also, it is completely different with next to no dissent so in some respects more enjoyable (in a different way).

@Southend-ref good luck with that, would be interested to hear how you get on as I'm considering when I feel I'm ready for the step up! (Unlikely to be any time soon though!)

Happy Birthday for whenever it was as well! :D

One referee i was speaking to said it's all about looking confident, that you can be bricking it or unsure but as long as you look confident there will be much less arguments about the decision.

No the thinner than an ants leg regular 5p carrier?

Do you have these in England yet?

Back