A&H

Christmas Gifts

SionTHFC

So what refereeing related items did Santa bring everyone this year? I unexpectedly got a Valkeen whistle which I'm very happy about! I also got Collinas book and a few other refereeing related books.

The Referee Store
Not a thing. I did however get a new snooker cue and case. Although to be fair, I think I may have enough referee accessories :p

Got a new Adidas bag to cart all my stuff around in but it doesn't have side pockets so it looks like I'm going to have to invest in an organiser. Looks like @Ross has none in the store though ;)

Bit of a worldwide shortage at the moment @TheRef

Hoping to have some very soon

New tracksuit bottoms and a new set of CAR flags .. the old set were becoming too embarrassing even for CARs :rolleyes:. And a set of red card / yellow card cufflinks :)

New football boots. It is getting harder to find predominantly black ones. Asked for flags from my daughter but she thought that was too boring.

No thank you because you should never go shopping after buying something in case you realise your mistake and are tempted to spend more ££££ ;)

Got a new Adidas bag to cart all my stuff around in but it doesn't have side pockets so it looks like I'm going to have to invest in an organiser. Looks like @Ross has none in the store though ;)

Van Gaal has one one his knee every time I see him in TV, explains the worldwide shortage @Ross?

new nike hard bottom case, new nike premier boots and a nice new watch!

think I did ok this year, just waiting on some A&H January sales now for a nice new Nike Jumper and jacket!

Nada, but my little girl did get me the new Def Leppard album so one happy Daddy. In truth though it's all about her now, what with her being the Birthday Girl and all ;)

Back