A&H

Chris Kavannah

Anubis

RefChat Addict
unless I missed it, dont recall seeing him involved so far this season....injured?

one of the leagues better refs on his good days

The Referee Store
unless I missed it, dont recall seeing him involved so far this season....injured?

one of the leagues better refs on his good days
Think you’re right. I haven’t seen him yet either. Just searched his name into Google and then ‘referee appointments’ and nothing yet this season

He returned on 27 August and has had 3 championship appointments so far. Was also VAR on the Leicester game yesterday

I think he's generally considered one of the best VAR's around, so it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see him doing that quite a lot for the near future.

He seemed to have a good link up most weeks with Sian Massey

did not know he was injured, yet had not read he was dropped, so, fingers crossed he back in the top league asap,

He seemed to have a good link up most weeks with Sian Massey

Anybody seen Sian appointed to the EPL this season? Seems to have had a lot of injuries in the law few years. Did do the Womens Euros in the Summer.

Met Chris a few weeks ago for an AR training workshop, with Nick Greenalgh, I know he was working a few friendlies before the season (lovely guy too!).

Anybody seen Sian appointed to the EPL this season? Seems to have had a lot of injuries in the law few years. Did do the Womens Euros in the Summer.

Sian was working as an AVAR at the Women’s U20 World Cup the past month, so combined with Euros may be on a delayed holiday before returning to EPL duty

Back