A&H

Chris Foy

The Referee Store

not my you tube clip I hasten to add - not funny if you're the one getting hit in the face, methinks

so many things wrong with this piece of action

love the fact that the ref appears to stop his watch about 2 mins 15 seconds in

Who was the replacement 4th official? It wasn't Foy?!

taylor, who gave a last minute penalty to swansea - i think, perhaps, that ben is a newcastle fan :)

not funny if you're the one getting hit in the face, methinks
First time ever today that I got hit in the face. Player kicks it up, I duck, not low enough apparently as it smashes me in the side of the head. Not a little clip, a full on smack. Hurt a little to say the least, especially as it was a cold morning and my ears were frozen already. Players and parents laughed at me, and I had to join in and have a chuckle at it:hmmm::cry:

In real time it looked likea tangle in box but ball seemed to be touched before player but havent seen replays :) and taylor seemed to like rugby if im honest he missed several fouls to both teams where players basically rugby tackeled eachother and then gave stupidly soft ones away when they wernt, again both ways, he had a bad game... stand in 4th official was bouncing for the rest of the first half mind ! He seemed to be enjoying himself... a little too much :D

Oh, I meant more to who replaced Anthony Taylor as 4th man once Chris Foy left and Taylor came on...

Either that or someone else backstage but looked to be wearing a suit with a refs jacket give to him on top of his smart wear

I wonder whether there is always another PGMO official there and we just don't know about it. They never appoint a referee to two games in a weekend, and as it happens Taylor doesn't have a game in the middle, but if he did have one tomorrow or Monday then would he have swapped with either the 4th official or another referee if the 4th official had also refereed?

Back