A&H

Chelsea vs WBA

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
15 minutes in and already a couple of talking points, neither given by referee Lee Mason.

Fabregas late on Rodriguez after the WBA striker got a shot away, should have been a penalty for me.

Craig Dawson with an absolutely shocking challenge on Zappacosta, over the ball and studs planted into the Chelsea players shin. Nailed on red card all day long. Replays suggests Mason's view was blocked, wrong side for his assistant. WBA defender definitely got lucky!

The Referee Store
He had a nightmare first 10 minutes. Missed penalty, missed red card, and then a really poor piece of positioning saw him effectively tackle a player. Been a lot better since, but compared to other PL referees his positioning and movement is really poor.

He had a nightmare first 10 minutes. Missed penalty, missed red card, and then a really poor piece of positioning saw him effectively tackle a player. Been a lot better since, but compared to other PL referees his positioning and movement is really poor.
I thought you'd just been assessing @Padfoot Rusty sorry !!! I get what you mean now!!! :(

Back