A&H

Charity Shield ref!

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Sorry if this is old news but, Mr Moss really must have some damming information on the powers that be, not content with landing an FA cup final, he has now been chosen to officially open the big boys season!
Hope to us all out there that being indecisive, out of shape, inconsistent and even ignored by your fellow officials is no barrier to getting the top game
I suppose it was only his age that prevented the FIFA badge landing on his chest. There seems to be no doubt had it not been for this then he would have worn it
Fingers crossed he starts the season on fire and makes me look like a fool for my words, and indeed good luck to him and his team.

The Referee Store
The Charity Shield didn’t used to be what it was today, many teams have played over the years, army, navy, international select, regional, the current format is a recent addition. Moss is Ok,

I'm looking forward to a trip down to London town, can't pass up a trip to Wembley (especially for 55 quid ticket and travel from leeds)

Win or lose, we're on the booze!

I'm looking forward to a trip down to London town, can't pass up a trip to Wembley (especially for 55 quid ticket and travel from leeds)

Win or lose, we're on the booze!
Being from Leeds and being drunk. It must help lessen the burden for sure!

Well, that's a trip down from Manchester to London to see the boys in blue ruined then!

Back