A&H

Changing County Association

anonref

Level 7 Referee
Hello all,

Next year I will be starting university and due to only receiving results in late August, I will not know where I will be attending until about the same time that the football season starts in August/September.

My concern lies with re-registering for the football season as a referee - in the past I have always registered before the end of the previous season and I was wondering how registering for the next season would be impacted by the lack of myself knowing where I will be during the next season?

Can I still register as normal and then swap county associations later, or must I choose a county association when I sign up?

Thank you!

The Referee Store
Can register as normal then just speak to the RDO of the association you'll be going to for uni - it's what I did and I've had no problems so far (just have to keep league secs updated when I'm at home/at uni etc.)

In the process myself at the moment. All you need to do is once you know where u are going let ypur current county know and they should transfer you. Unless you want dual reg in whixh case your county rdo, again, will be able to help you.

Back